Common Challenging Procedures of Diabetes and Endocrinology
Endocrinologists are equipped to treat a range of endocrine disorders and dysfunctions. Limitations in appropriate and timely use of insulin delay the achievement of good glycemic control. Wide-ranging efforts must be made to eliminate negative perception of insulin therapy in the community. Patient and physician targeted programs to increase awareness in different conditions of diabetes care must be commenced across all levels of healthcare ensuring uniformity of information.
- Track 1-1 Pre and Post-operative management of endocrine patients and patients with diabetes
- Track 2-2 Programmed investigations for complex endocrine disorders
- Track 3-3 Management of diabetic and endocrine emergencies such as ketoacidosis and hypercalcaemia
- Track 4-4 Management of Diabetes and Endocrine conditions during Pregnancy
- Track 5-5 Multidisciplinary working with colleagues including specialist nurses, allied healthcare professionals, and other specialist clinicians