Healthy eating and physical activity are key lifestyle factors in managing weight. Many things can make managing weight a challenge including stress, low income levels, some medical conditions and certain medications. Type 2 diabetes is very closely associated with weight, with over 90% of newly diagnosed type 2 diabetics above their ideal weight. Being overweight can hurt your confidence, and getting back to a healthy weight can seem like a never-ending challenge. Losing some weight could both prevent you from developing diabetes, and help you to better manage your condition if you have already been diagnosed with Diabetes and Endocrinology related studies.
- Track 1-1 Lipid and Glucose Metabolism
- Track 2-2 Macronutrients and diabetes
- Track 3-3 The glycemic index
- Track 4-4 Etiology of obesity
- Track 5-5 Obesity and Myeloma
- Track 6-6 Proteins and micronutrients